Friday, August 20, 2010

Grandpa builds a dock

You can see how much water we have lost.
Grandpa cutting boards to size

Its a long way to shore



I'd say 1/2 done now.


I love grandpa :)

He is building me a dock so I can go out on it and fish. Nothing more than to make me happy.

There was an old dock out there, but it's always been under water. Since we have had somewhat of a drought, the old dock was uncovered. Grandpa decided while it was out, he would make it up so that when the water came back up, we would still have a dock. Him and Uncle Kenny have been out there every morning sawing, measuring, nailing, and so a dock is born. They can only work a short time cause once it gets hot, they have to quit.

The next time ya'll come down, there will be fishing on a dock......can't wait!!!!!!!!

No comments: