Friday, September 10, 2010

A trip to Ft. Smith

Story time at the Library, making "spiders"
Nathan doing his thing

Jesse leading with a story, he was great!!!!


Gram and I went and spent 3 wonderful (busy) days with 11 of my favorite people. Although I did notice they werent all around this time. Meg is busy with school, and Lane was working a sale. But the other 7 kept me more than busy, and I do believe Gram played more games than ever in her life. She looks quite beautiful in her "pretty, pretty, Princess jewels too. We went to watch Taekwondo, Nathan looks quite fierce in his uniform. We went to Awana, I wanna take most of them home, bath em, and buy some clothes for em, but I loved it. Sandy teaches the class, and I will admit she very good at it. I even remembered a verse from when I was young, even with the hand movements. Sandy and I spent more time in the car than anything lol. Taking young ones here and there, picking them up, dropping them off. Whew!!!! BTW Sandy when I kept thinking I had plenty of gas, I was actually looking at the temperature guage, thats why I always had a 1/2 tank of gas lol. That's what I get for driving someone elses car lol.

There is nothing I love more than being in Ft. Smith, except coming home to my own sweet baby.

No comments: