Sunday, December 13, 2009

Way tooooo long







It's been way too long since I've posted last. I'm going to try to post at least 2 times a week. It is Christmas time already again. I love this time of the year. The weather reminds me of "being a yankee". Its cold lol.






Gpa has built a deer stand for us to go and sit in and watch the deer. We don't shoot them, just watch them. It's something I like to do very much. We spend hours down there hoping to see them. Some days we do and some we dont.






Next Saturday we are having our family Christmas party at Grandma Herrings. I'm very excited. Gpa and I are going to pick up Sandy and Laura and bring them here so they can help her cook and get ready for the party. Then the rest will arrive later. I can't wait. Hugs are the best present. Hearing Nana, Nana, gives me big heart smiles.

No comments: